2/10 Kindergarten Registration Begins www.branford.k12.ct.us
2/14 Valentine’s Day Party! Please see your class sign-up sheets
2/17 President’s Day – NO SCHOOL
2/20 Parent Meeting 6:00
2/21 Book Orders Due
SAVE THE DATE: June 19 BRANFORD FESTIVAL!! LB<LP<TB<ABC Performing!! TTBA
WELCOME to our new teacher Amanda!!!She will be working in the afternoon in the LB Room! Please stop in to say hi!
We have been sick these past few weeks despite bleaching and sterilizing. Hope everyone is better soon!
· Educator Hall of Fame - A very special congratulations to Diane Pappacoda & The Hurlburt Family! Diane, Rick & Leslie were all inducted into the Branford Educators Hall of Fame. We could not be more proud! The inductee dinner will be held at Woodwinds on Thursday, April 23rd. The school will be closing at 12pm on that day. Please mark your calendars!
· Redetermination - The state has issued new guidance regarding OEC funded fee schedules. All of our families must bring in copies of applicable 2019 W-2’s by March 1st.
· Melissa, Lisa, and Beth who have maintained and accomplished their CDA!
· Bridget and Kristine are working toward their CDA!
· Cat’s last semester to earn her BA is in the Fall!
· All teachers going to workshops to learn new and exciting developmental/ fun activities for the children!
So many fun things are happening at our school!!!
Chipmunks: learning kindness, sharing, and how to throw a ball!
Lady Bugs: Learning about the five senses and winter
Lollipops: Learning their friends names because they already recognize their own!
Teddy Bears: Hibernation, Charting, writing first and last names, phonics and earning pompoms!
ABC’s: Space, Charting, phonics and earning pompoms!
I am so proud of all the classes and Teachers!! Thank a teacher<3 …they deserve all the praise we can give them( and more😊) Reggie too!
Please remember if Branford Schools are closed, we are also closed. If Branford schools are delayed, we will be here as soon as possible. If snow should start during the day you will be called, and we will ask you to pick up your child/ren as soon as possible.
· I am still getting some emails back, so I thought I would ask you to send me an email at email@example.com I will then have your correct email. If you have received an email from
· FEES: Fees are due on the 1st of the month. Please place checks in the mailbox in the office or ask Isa about making a credit card payment. Payments received after the 15th of the month will incur a $25 late fee.
LATE FEES: A reminder that our teachers have obligations after 5:30 so please arrive before or at the latest, 5:30. A fee of 5.00$ for the first 5 minutes, and every 5 minutes thereafter will be due on the day you are late, or the day immediately following, paid directly to the teachers.
Like us on Facebook and join our online community for an opportunity to see daily photos and commentary on your children and the school happenings. If you have a chance to leave one, a positive review would mean the world!
Files coming soon.