Arrival and Departure:
- Only children attending Branford Early Learning Center, Inc. (BELC) will be allowed into the building.
- All adults and siblings (that do not attend BELC and are 3+) must wear a mask at all times
- Check in with director or designated person to have temperature taken, sign in and complete a check list for approval of leaving your child for the day
- Designated person will bring your child to his or her classroom. Families are not permitted to enter the classroom or playground
- Children must be kept with parents at all times during drop off and pick up
- Please remember to social distance with anyone else during drop off or pick up
- Please call BELC before arriving so a staff member can bring you your child and your child’s items
Sick Policy Changes:
- Temperature is lowered to 100 Degrees F
- Child must be out fever free (lower than 100 degrees) for 3 full days without fever reducing medication
- If the director feels the need to quarantine a classroom due to COVID-19 all children, siblings and staff will need to be out of the center for a total of 10 days and not returning until symptom free after the 10 days.
- If we quarantine a classroom tuition will not be collected during the quarantine period.
- If the director requires a COVID-19 test be done written test results must be given to the director for your child to return.